- Membership is open to any person owning genuine T Series vehicles made from 1999 – 2002, this includes TE50, TS50, TL50 and Pursuit 250 utes. With the payment of the first year’s membership fee, and the issuance of a membership card.
- Any dispute as to the authenticity of a vehicle shall be settled by a vote by the committee.
- An application for membership shall be made on the prescribed form, in writing, to the secretary.
- As soon as practical after receipt of the membership fee, the secretary will enter the name in the club register and issue a membership card, if accepted by the committee.
- The committee may at their absolute discretion refuse an application for membership.
- Persons who have previously owned one of the above-mentioned vehicles may also apply for a General membership. The total number of General members may not exceed 20 members at any one time. General members shall enjoy all rights and privileges of a full member.
- General Membership is also open to current Full members who dispose of their vehicle, but still want to remain financial members of the club.
- A right, privilege or obligation of a person by reason of membership of the association –
a. Is not capable of being transferred or transmitted to another person
b. Terminates upon the cessation of membership whether by death or resignation or otherwise.
Membership Criteria Al