Here is all the details for our Noojee run.
- First meeting point is at Gladstone Park maccas at 8.15am to depart at 8.30am sharp.
- Jumping onto the Tullamarine Freeway then turn off onto the Western ring road, heading towards Yarra Junction via Kangaroo Ground, Yarra Glen and Healsville.
- Should arrive at Gladysdale Bakehouse around 10am for a Second meeting place and also grab a coffee
- Leave there 10.45ish and head to Noojee
- Stopping at the Noojee Trestle Bridge Rail Trail, have a small wonder around and enjoy the beautiful scenery,
- Then head off to the Tool shed for 1pm lunch
After lunch you can either make your own way home or join us, we will be heading South via Neerim to Warragul, then onto the M1 freeway heading home to Melbourne.
Also, if you have a UHF radio, can you please bring it with you.